Easy way to fix Outlook email sync issues | Outlook Tech Support Number
The outlook email is a free webmail service provided by Microsoft. It is more like the google given Gmail, but has a change; a link to your desktop Outlook data. Likewise, the outlook is the combination or collection of Hotmail and windows live accounts which are converted by Microsoft. It seems so simple but when the user gets stuck while sending or receiving email on outlook. At that moment, there is only one solution to take help from experts via call Outlook Tech Support Number. Our technicians will assist you in resolving the email sync issues through the following steps. In this blog, we are explaining the proper way to solve the problem and start gettings emails on your outlook email account.
Below are the steps that you need to follow and execute them to remove the problem.
First of all, you need to check the service status on your email account. If the service status is not green, then wait a while to run the service normally and try again. You will see the service status on the portal of office. Check in the straight row where “outlook” is written. If you see the green tick, then your service status is running.
Didn’t Recieve an email
- If you are facing the problem that you are not receiving emails from anyone. First of all, you need to check mail by searching for it. Even, the email is not showing, proceed with the following steps:
- You need to check your junk email folder on your outlook email. If you will see that some of the messages marked as junk, but they are not. Then select the option “mark as not junk” by selecting all the message. By this, the messages will move to your inbox.
- Next, you have to clean out your inbox. If your inbox is full, then there are chances of occurring of the issue. Because you didn’t receive any mail even if your inbox is full. For that, right-click on your junk email and select the empty folder option. You can also try the save attachments to OneDrive, to free up space.
- Now, check your inbox filter and sort settings. You do this, by clicking the filter option and select option in “sort by” that you need to see the list of emails. The filter option is on the top right side of your screen.
- You have to perform the task of checking your blocked senders and safe senders lists. Go to the settings option, then click on view all outlook settings. Proceed to select “mail.” And then choose junk email.
- If you recognize the sender’s address listed under Blocked senders and domains, select their address and then choose the option “Remove” then click Save.
In case you are not able to solve the issue even after following the steps as mentioned earlier. Then you need to connect with our team via Outlook Tech Support Phone Number +(1)-844-743-6457. We serve round the clock service to guide the user in resolving the problem.