Opera Mail Support Number +(1)-844-743-6457
Opera is a globally recognized organization which is deals in multimedia technology. Its main function is the creation of the latest multimedia technology. Therefore, users have been frequently using Opera computer Browser and Opera mail for various reasons, including, playing internet video, music, games and surfing websites, etc. In case if Opera is not functioning smoothly then you can avail our 24*7 technical support.
Opera web browser is behind the creation of Opera mail, it is one of the free client application mail services. It has been designed perfectly, it organizes multiple email account and keeps structured. Beside this, it has many excellent features, which makes it unique. It is among the lightweight services and it is simple and easy to use, along with customized settings. It also supports popular email services like Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, Hotmail etc.
How to configure/setup Opera Mail?
The configuration process is very simple and easy, it has been designed according to the user’s preferences. Despite its smooth interface and simple procedure, users come across various difficulty in setup. But, don’t worry, our technical team will help you and configure Opera mail in a proper way and you further make use of this mail according to your purpose. If you want to use Hotmail opera mail you have to first opera mail import outlook pst using opera mail converter.
Opera mail setup is mapped up in three phases, it includes-
- Initial Installation Phase
- SMTP settings phase and HTML
- Encoding settings phase
Initial Installation Phase
- Download the Opera software from Opera.com, or Click here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Install the software and make sure that you have opera desktop browser installed on your computer/laptop, if not download it by clicking here.
- Follow the instruction of creating the account, or click here to know to do that.
SMTP Settings Phase
- Go to the tools option in the toolbar.
- Click on the mail and chat account option in the dropdown menu.
- Following that, a window will pop up in the name of manage account on your screen.
- Click on the mail account and go to the edit option there.
- Next, you will observe an Account properties window popped up where you need to click the servers tab.
- Enter the server name “the value provided by Rocket seed” in the text box provided. (Get the server name from your Rocket seed representative)
- Change the port number to 587 (by default it is 25).
- Enter the username and password as provided by Rocket seed representative.
- Click ‘ok’ and thereafter click ‘close’
- The SMTP settings are done
HTML and Encoding Settings Phase
- Follow step 1, 2 and 3 of SMTP Setting Phase given above.
- Double click ‘email account’ that needs to be changed or updated.
- Click the ‘outgoing tab’ and go to the ‘default encoding’ option there.
- Select ‘UTF-8’ from the drop-down list.
- Put a check on ‘prefer HTML formatting’ option below the ‘Default text direction’.
- Click on ‘ok’ button to close the window.
- You can start sending emails right away.
Why Contact Opera Mail Exchange Support?
Still, having an issue with opera mail login? confusion is prevailing? Constant error is prevailing? Searching for alternatives for opera mail for Linux, Get rid of all your confusion. The Opera Technical Support Service is one stop destination to get rid of all your error. You can contact our technical team anytime, we offer 24*7 services, join us and resolve all your queries. Our team is supportive and very professional and assure to provide instant services along with a satisfactory result. Therefore, come one step forward and join us and forgot all your issues as we are here to support you anytime, without any further complications.